Artsy Design

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Potty Training 101

Well we've attempted  potty training and now we've gone back to diapers.  Phew.... what a job!  Anna has decided to go potty at the best times possible, in her undies...... like when I am contained in a chair feeding Lacy.  Today, in apporox. 10 minutes I began feeding Lacy 4 times.  In between those times we had 4 accidents on the carpet, 4 clean pairs of undies, 4 different rags used to clean and blot the carpet, one baby arm stepped on, one baby screaming her head off so hard that she spit up all over me, one very long time out, and one mom in tears. Just at the point that I was thinking.... "How on earth will I survive this day??" Anna comes up to me while cleaning the 4th carpet mess, wipes my tears and says, "Mom, please don't cry.  I'm sorry.  I lub you!"    Good thing tomorrow is a new day! Gotta love those two year olds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment